Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Slimming Force In My Bulky Tablet

my hubby bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet for me and the kids last week. actually i wanted to wait for the 10.1 model, the slimmer and newer version. but then June is too far away so i just settled with what he presented me. my sweet darling. he couldn't stand seeing me craving for something. he always finds a way to get it for me ^__^

at first i wasn't all over this gadget. the main reason i looked for one was that i wanted to be updated in my work where ever i go. once i was in front of a supplier submitting an artwork for printing. suddenly my client changed her mind on the design and emailed me a new artwork. the problem was my blackberry mobile couldn't access the file that she emailed me. so when i got home i started whining about how convenient it would be if i were to own a tablet. not so fancy about iPad due to its size. i guess it bothered my hubby to see me like that. hahaha..

my lucky girls

as usual, i was struggling handling the gadget at first. in fact, Arianna got her way around it better than me. she already downloaded many applications ;P. i only had a kick start when my pals Jie and Fuza gave me a few tips. i browsed through the applications looking for something that would suit me. downloaded my favorite Crossword Puzzles and the Thesaurus. i don't really fancy the games.  

Suddenly i came across Myfitnesspal. fell in love with it instantly! it's actually a diet diary. i love the calorie counter and meal tracker. in short, it guides you on your calorie intake and what kind of workouts to burn them. updating and accessing is super easy! the part i love most is it also contains calorie data for Malaysian food. love it..love it.. love it!! and of course there are forums and discussion board. u can find your diet buddy to get motivated.

my personal diet diary
frankly, this application brushed away my skepticism towards dietary tools and guidance. approaching 40's, i don't really care about the slimming goal. but would definitely be choosy in what i should stuff into my body ^_~




No comments:

Post a Comment