Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Slipping Some Leisure In Biz

my friend organized a Secretary Week Event in Holiday Villa Subang last month. she's been ordering my door gifts and gift baskets every time she threw out an event. so it's hard to turn down her request this time n_n. 

this is the first time i ever featured my crafts outdoor. i shared the booth with a friend promoting our Shape Plus and Eve Collagen. since my sis Niza has found a new love in baking, i incorporated her delicious cupcakes into my hamper designs. the outcome was wonderful! i should've thought of this before ;P

my booth

the gift basket i sponsored for lucky draw

fresh blooms
cupcakes bouquet






all in all, it was ok. i was elated to see my ex-schoolmates. really envy to see how stunning mommas they are now.

my friend maz and our health products

with my beautiful classmates
















i was very grateful that my hubby was generous enough to grant me a room in the hotel. my goodness.. i seldom wear high heels due to my leisure business conduct ;P. as you know, handling a booth requires you to stand most of the time. half-way the event my feet already cried out for a massage ;D. and at the end of the day i almost crawl to my room.  can't imagine if i were to drive home in my manual geared car. walking on my bare foot still an agony after that. but a quick dip in the hot tub eased the pain a lot! aaahhhhh...

the room looked old but very spacious. just a 21 inch TV and very minimum decoration. but the king bed was very cozy. i didn't care at all, i just needed a good rest that night. the next day i took the kids to the pool. ohhh i was so frustrated for not being able to plunge in due to my period. the pools really fitted us well! a long lap (supposedly for me ;P), a wadding pool for Arianna, a 5feet one just nice for Arisya and a jacuzzi. another regret was that i forgot to bring my sneakers. the gym has a wide spread of equipment. i bit my lips to control myself as we passed by the gym on the way to the pool.


up to 5feet deep just nice for Arisya

haha.. Arianna's struggling

argghhhhh!!!

we checked out before noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment