Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Packed And Hectic March..

oh dear.. oh dear.. i desperately need a good spa treatment! it has been a busy new year for me. not that i complain.. busy is good ^__~. this march is a challenging and tiring month for me. i received a project from a friend that really challenged my physical and wit. being a 'one man show' biz runner, i have to do everything myself. super duper multitasking! and to add extra challenge, my cousin was getting married and needed me to do the hantaran (dowry) decorations and help to manage the reception ceremony.

my hantaran deco were in white wicker baskets



the beautiful bride
my nephew faiz
me overseeing the ceremony making sure everything's in order ;P



my poor children weren't getting the school break they expected. unfortunately i had to drag them along when i go supply hunting, delivering goods and biz appointments. i hate to leave them with my folks even though they like it because i don't want to trouble my mum. at least when they're with me, i wouldn't worry about what they're up to out of my radar. hehehe..

as i was saying.. i was up to my neck in my 'works in progress'. a week before my cousin's wedding i accepted a huge order. 400 sejadahs (prayer mat) to be packed for charity. they liked them so much that they re-ordered 150 more and a few VIP gift baskets. i'm allergic to dust, lint and certain fabric. it was a challenge to fold and tied the sejadah with ribbon. luckily my mom helped a bit. i finished the order a week after the wedding. it was a huge relieve...temporarily. because shortly i had to create a few gift baskets for the Secretary Week Event. well that... will be a different story in my next post ^_~.


all 400 packed and ready to be delivered

VVIP gift


re-ordered gift


No comments:

Post a Comment