Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Healthy and productive day. Is there something wrong with me? @_@

tonite it seems like i got juices in my brain running ;P. does this got something to do with a healthy schedule i ran today ? i'm not even half a "Martha Stewart" mum. i seldom cook, i go to bed very late so ended up waking up late on weekends. but today........

firstly i woke up early and didn't continue my nap after subuh prayer like i used to. extra curricular activity in bed is a good reason to stay awake ;D. 

then i fixed a hearty breakfast and served it at 8:30am @_@. my astonishment didn't stop there.. i even cooked for lunch after running the morning house chores!! twice cooking a day?? (apa punya mak la ni ;D)

then i took the girls to SK Keramat for Taekwando lesson coz their clumsy mom forgot the  actual training yesterday but took them to the movies instead. huhuhu ;P. the training ended at 5:30pm. 

Arianna never failed being sloppy


i called my sister earlier today inviting her to take the children to the recreational park. after asar prayer at niza's house it's already 6pm and the sky showed it'd be raining any minute. but we went ahead with our plans anyway not to disappoint our children. 


Faiz's 1st time badminton game

we barely had 20 minutes at the Ampang Recreational park coz it started to rain. took the children to Papa Rich and rewarded ourselves with mouth watering meals. 

we got home 15 minutes before 9pm, even stopped by the laundrette to collect my laundry. i guess the shower at 10pm revives me again. i don't mind because i managed to update a lot of things in my e-store.

and now, it's 2:30am in the morning. i better put a stop here before this adrenalin drag me any further. otherwise i may oversleep tomorrow (or is it today?;P) so i've compiled all the great testimonies in my e-store. you may view them here.. nitey nite  ^_~




No comments:

Post a Comment