Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Catching up


hohohoh.. so much for 5% blogging. argghhh.. i feel like doing quarter closing. let see.. what are the significant events happening this past few months?

  • alhamdulillah busier biz
  • arin flew through final exam with straight A's
  • i join Celebrity Fitness
  • my mum in law was warded with a shocking sugar level reading of 30
  • took care of my mum in law for 3 weeks.


Hari Kecermelangan. Arin got awarded for the highest mark in a few subjects.


so now i'm trying to squeeze the remaining one week of the school break with entertaining my kids, last minute school stuff shopping and hosting relatives from singapore. don't ask me how tiring it is.


only one regret.. i missed attending the gym for a whole one month. i hope it's well compensated by the busy routine i had in the other hand such as changing my mum in law diapers (crunches), carrying her to the toilet (weight lifting) and millions other chores which kept me on my feet (cardio).


err.. now thinking about starting the classes again makes me chill. i doubt that i can bend properly in yoga class, will definitely shiver doing the planks. hmmm looks like i need my inhaler for now. hehehe..

going for a jog with my children now. chow...

1 comment: